Tuesday 16 October 2012

Ugali, Sukumawiki with fruit and vegetable salad

Another of my favorites is ugali, so expect to see more of it :-) As featured, this is Ugali and sukumawiki with fruit and vegetable salad. For a little twist and color, you can always add grated carrots to sukumawiki as seen here. The salad was a first time for me. I initially wanted to prepare Mango Salsa (that's a recipe for another day) but I couldn't get mangoes in the market so I opted for oranges and like we said it's always about experimenting with anything and everything edible in the kitchen and surely it did not disappoint. It actually turned out to be very sweet. 
The salad consisted of tomatoes, cucumbers, green pepper and orange. I added some white vinegar into this for some flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment