Friday 5 October 2012

Pasta, fried liver and veggies cooked in soy sauce and vinegar.

This is one of the fastest meal you can make!
This was a different brand of pasta bought from my local supermarket (I had my doubts but I still bought it after much debating with myself).True to my instincts, it didn't cook as well as my kawa brand. The good news is that it was edible. The bad news is that I still have the remaining pasta which will eventually have to be cooked. But as they say, we learn from experience.

The veggies here are actually partially cooked. These were cooked in soy sauce and vinegar (Like i said I am just your average girl having fun in the kitchen. I love playing with the ingredients). That was the first time I was doing that and well, I must say I wasn't disappointed. Crunchy sweet sour veggies.





No comments:

Post a Comment